The Mexican Style Coffee
Make it the Mexican way
People enjoy Mexican coffee for years. The most popular way to drink a traditional cup of Mexican coffee is a coffee that is sweet and spicy at the same time. However, If you like drinking coffee the Mexican way get some dark-roasted coffee to good use.
The Mexican style coffee is brewed with cinnamon and sugar, hence, they’re incorporated right into the brewing technique. On the other hand, Mexican beans are mild and have a great flavor that doesn’t overpower other flavors.
Best Mexican Coffee Beans
- Gourmet Coffee
- Organic Coffee
- Oakland Coffee sources and roasts premium origin, high-quality coffee from small farms and cooperatives predominantly in Central and South America. The Guapa Chiapas single-origin roast was hand-picked by farmers in the agriculturally rich region of Chiapas, Mexico.
- This Guapa Chiapas single-origin coffee is a medium roast with deep, rounded flavor. The beans are roasted to perfection to have as rich a flavor as possible without being perceptively bitter or acidic. As a medium roast, it can be brewed on the stronger or weaker side at home to create YOUR perfect cup of coffee.
- Great Cuban coffee in just minutes.
- Rich and aromatic like fresh percolated.
- Will stay fresh, buy this 2 pack and save.
- Add to hot milk for a delicious Cafe con Leche or cappuccino.
- Economical, goes a long way.
- USDA Organic
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- Keurig 2.0 Compatible
- 72-count of Fresh Roasted Coffee single serve cups
10 Health Benefits of Mexican coffee
Certainly, Mexican coffee not only works well with our taste buds but also helps in keeping us healthy. Research also shows that drinking coffee decreases the risk of death by 64%. Moreover, some of the health benefits of Mexican coffee are, for instance:
- Improves Physical Performance
- Protects the Liver
- Lowers Risk of Dementia
- Inhibit Heart Failure
- Helps in Burning Fat
- Boosts Overall Health
- Prevents Colon Cancer
- Enhances Intelligence
- Stimulant Properties
- Improves the Mood
As a result, a cup of Mexican coffee can help you get through the day with the perks of keeping you healthy. So, either you like your coffee spicy, spiked, as a cocktail, low-carb or a simple latte, Mexican coffee got you covered.